Introductory thoughts / Objective / Rationale | Deliverables | Learning Circles | Script & Storyboard | Assessment | Resources | Readings
Please author a brief description (~250 words) of the lesson or unit of study associated with the digital story you plan to produce. Please include the following:
- Cooperating/Mentor Teacher and School (If applicable)
- The title of the unit of study
- The name or type of course that the unit is part of.
- Context of the Learning Environment | Describe key dimensions of the learning environment: e.g. number, grade of students, an overview sense of important individual differences (class, race, gender, ability, etc.) and
- Describe available technology for digital storytelling and the types of digital technology, hardware and software, students are already using in class.
- Description of this unit of study and how digital storytelling fits into the overall purpose and flow of the unit.
- In your own words, list the most important 1-3 specific objectives/goals you have for student learning during this unit of study. State the particular concepts you expect students to understand and/or the skills/behaviors you want them to demonstrate. Use one of the following stem phrases: a) Students will be able to …. Or b) “I can statements” framed from the students’ point of view.