Digital Storytelling & Distributed Cognition | Agenda
Tuesday 13 November
Assignment Due (in class): Digital Storytelling Exploration
- Do Technologies Make Us Smarter?
Thursday 15 November
- [Oops] Tuesday | 20 November Friday Classes meet — ED386/ED586 does NOT meet.
- Proposed changes in calendar related to distributed cognition due dates.
Reading: Salomon, G. & Perkins, D. (2005) Do Technologies Make Us Smarter? Intellectual Amplification With, Of and Through Technology
Gallery: Digital Stories
- Climate Bathtub Simulation | Climate Momentum Simulation
- The geo-literacy project: students use technology to explore their world while you watch, note all the technologies that are being used by students, teachers and other adults.