Create an mLearning page linked to the main menu of your ePortfolio
On this page:
- Author a brief statement (~100 words) to introduce your readers to this exploration.
- Link this ePortfolio page to your mLearning application.
- Link this ePortfolio page to your mLearning discussion page (see below)
Create a second WordPress Website where you will build your mLearning Application
- Click on the “W” My Site icon in upper left corner of your ED386 WordPress website;
- Select, “My Sites;” >> + Add New Site; | If you have more than one site already: “My Sites;” >> <– Switch Site >> + Add New Site (at bottom of list)
- Follow instructions from initial ePortfolio assignment for building a new website. Of course the actual pages needed will be quite different. (See: below)
- Carefully choose the WordPress theme for your Mobile App! As you are building your mobile app, view it on a smart phone or tablet to make sure that it is user-friendly.
Some themes are designed for computers, tablets and smart phones. Look for the image to the right when selecting a theme.]