TPACK design |1. Introduction | 2. Misconceptions & Difficulties | 3. Digital Resources |4. Instruction | 5. TPACK Context | Assessment Rubric
3. TPACK Digital Resources (1x)
Include in your design at least three significant web and/or technology resources to be used by your students or you during the TELE (Not including technologies to be used for formative assessment):
- Consult the TPACK learning activity types;
- Technology resources such as Apps, probes, etc.;
- Video clips;
- Virtual field trip;
- Interactive learning technologies: E-books, simulations, video games, etc.;
- Original source materials such as documents, letters, diaries, photographs, etc.;
- Informational website;
- And so forth.
Create a webliography to include for each website/technology. (For technology resources such as apps or probes, etc., include links to descriptive websites):
- Name of Website;
- Web Address;
- One or two paragraph description of its significance for your TELE.